About Me

My photo
I am a college student who has been inspired in the kitchen since I could walk (literally). As long as I can remember I have thoroughly enjoyed being in the kitchen cooking and baking early in the morning until late at night. My passion is in the pans! I am an 8-year strong vegetarian who has a passion for local farmers, local food & super fresh ingredients! I have begun to really branch out and create my own recipes and have decided to share my love for food in this blog...I aspire to one day share my food with the world in a small business or cafe! Read, learn, enjoy, cook & eat!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

MUDDDDD Pie

    I was in a "need my chocolate fix" kind of mood this week and had been dying to try this new Mississippi Mud Pie recipe....homemade crust & all!!
     It really didn't take too long (besides baking in the oven for 45 minutes) and almost all the ingredients I already had in my cabinet! It also didn't have that much sugar, which was a bit comforting from a "healthy-dessert" perspective....
         It turned out SO smooth in the middle and the cool whip on top added just the right balance to all the chocolateeeee-rich goodness:) please comment below if you'd like the recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment