About Me

My photo
I am a college student who has been inspired in the kitchen since I could walk (literally). As long as I can remember I have thoroughly enjoyed being in the kitchen cooking and baking early in the morning until late at night. My passion is in the pans! I am an 8-year strong vegetarian who has a passion for local farmers, local food & super fresh ingredients! I have begun to really branch out and create my own recipes and have decided to share my love for food in this blog...I aspire to one day share my food with the world in a small business or cafe! Read, learn, enjoy, cook & eat!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Vegetarian Shephard Somethin'

Tonight I'm making a homemade spin on a shepherds pie (i guess that's what you could call it!)...I stopped by the local Amish Produce stand tonight and decided I would make something out of whatever veggies looked delicious...I've got fresh white corn, garlic mashed potatoes, shredded zucchini, slices of tomato and slices of squash layered with flavor and spice! I'll update on how it turns out...along with (hopefully) a marvelously delicious pic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment